You must have read countless articles about how green tea helps in weight loss. Do you know which green tea is best for weight loss? That’s the reason we are writing this article. Green tea is a great beverage to include in your diet for the prevention and treatment of cancer, cardiovascular diseases, heart problems, rheumatoid arthritis, infection, tooth decay, and high cholesterol levels.
Green tea is high in antioxidants called epigallocatechin-3 gallate (EGCG), which helps in treating diseases. The characteristics of green tea include its taste, bitterness, and stimulating effect. Green tea is also rich in a group of chemicals called catechin polyphenols which includes catechin, epicatechin, epicatechin gallate (ECG), epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), and various proanthocyanidins.
Read on to know which green tea is best for weight loss.
The term ‘fatty food’ does ring an alarm in our heads. The first thing that comes to our mind is enhanced weight, ugly bulge around the tummy, even cellulite and what not. However, if we say that some fatty foods items are good for weight loss, how would you feel? It is essential for the body to get some fats for a faster weight loss. There is a thin line between healthily eating fats than eating fats in any amount. In a time when fats and processed food are more readily available in cheaper price options, the concept of eating fat/processed food has gone way out of control. However, some fats are a must to have for that perfect body. So now, all fatty foods are not supposed to be out-of-bounds, some can be relished wholeheartedly:
Even though avocados are loaded with fats and are high in carbs, avocados have more than 77% fats in it. Avocados consist of a monosaturated fat called the oleic acid. This type of fatty acid is also available in olive oil, which is packed with health benefits. Potassium makes for a significant element in a diet and avocados are high in potassium, making it a great source of fiber. Including avocados in the diet helps in the reduction of cholesterol.
High on fat and incredibly irresistible to resist, cheese is very healthy and a must to consume in the daily diet. A single slice of cheese is made up of one glass of milk. As cheese is a dairy by-product, it is high in calcium, vitamin B12 and contains many other nutrients. Cheese is also packed with his fatty acids but consists of the goodness of a full glass of milk. Controlled portions of cheese intake are good for health and also adds a tasteful zing to the dish. The fatty acids in cheese help in controlling type-2 diabetes.
Chocolates are jinxed to be fattening and challenging to resist. But dark chocolate, which with around 70% cocoa as its composition, is good for health and helps in enhancing the mood of an individual. Dark chocolate contains 65% fat content but is rich in antioxidants. It also contains copper, manganese, and iron. Dark chocolate is essential as it helps in reducing the bad cholesterol and lower the blood pressure.
Even though nuts are extremely high in fat, what it consists of is good fats. It helps in rightly expedite the metabolism, resulting in faster digestion of food. Nuts are a great source of plant-based protein and work best to curb sudden hunger pangs. A handful of nuts to control hunger is the healthiest way to avoid eating junk food. Some of the healthy fatty nuts that are must in the diet include macadamia nuts, almonds, walnuts, pistachio and many more.
Basics you need to learn while you are on Hcg Diet
- Learn the difference between healthy and unhealthy foods.
- Portion sizes. Never eat a portion that is larger than what you can fit in your hand.
- Don’t eat more than 500 calories at a single meal.
- Always read ingredients.
- Avoid sugars.
- Exercise for at least 20 mins every single day.
- Stay away from processed foods.
- Eat at home as often as possible.
- Eat before you are hungry.
HCG Injections is the best and faster way to lose weight. There is soo Many other online pharmacies are available which is selling HCG. Fast Escrow Refills is rated as 5 star HCG Pharmacy in 2016-17 in united states, HCG Injections are started showing its result from day one.
When you are looking for weight loss diets, you want to be sure that the diet adheres to the fundamentals of losing weight. You want to be sure that the diet
limits the amount of Caloric intake, as well as the types of Caloric intake.
This is the type of diet that will yield the best results for weight loss. That is why a Paleo diet is the best weight loss diet for women. The reason why the Paleo diet is the best weight loss diet for women is simple. Below we will discuss why it is the best diet.
First, the Paleo diet’s idea is to limit simple carbohydrates, sugars, and increase the intake of protein. The reason why this diet works and is so effective is because it rewires the body in a good way. It basically forces the body to utilize the extra protein and fat as a source of energy instead of utilizing the simple carbohydrates and sugars. By making your body work at utilizing the protein and fat as energy sources, you are pretty much teaching your body to burn excess fat as energy. This obviously increases the amount of fat that your body burns.
Also, the increase in protein is basically allowing your body to get essential nutrients it needs to function optimally. This includes your metabolism. By increasing the amount of protein intake, you are in turn going to be increasing your muscle mass. Because you are increasing your muscle mass, you are going to be able to burn fatter, and your metabolism will gradually increase.
The best weight loss diet for women will not include any types of grains. Unfortunately, grains are terrible for weight loss. The problem with grains are that they get turned into sugar when consumed. This means that they are essentially empty calories. For this reason, the intake of bread and other grains should be limited if not avoided at all costs. If you are trying to lose weight, grains will only damper your results. It is best to avoid grains all together for the best weight loss results.
Finally, when you are trying to determine which is the best weight loss diet for you, it is always going to depend on your body. Everyones body is different, and we all handle foods differently. You may be a person that simply cannot thrive or excel on a Paleo diet.
However, the chances are, you can and you will perform the best on it. However, you should always discuss any major changes in your diet or health care regimen with your chosen health care professional. That way they can monitor your progress and determine whether or not the diet is going to benefit you.
If the diet that you choose does not allow you to feel good or experience good results after some time, you are going to want to switch it up and try something different.
Should one stick to cardio or strength training? Structuring a workout routine can be confusing. Here is how you can sculpt your body and improve your fitness levels.
A well-rounded workout routine encompasses cardio, weight training, and flexibility. There are endless ways to structure your workout program putting these three together, but it also depends on your existing fitness level, schedule, and fitness goal (if any).
As a beginner, you must start slow and gradually pick up. Start with small weights initially and work yourself up. For the first few weeks, do cardio (such as jogging, biking, jumping rope or brisk walking) for 10 to 15 minutes. Also, you should make sure that you stretch thoroughly without pushing yourself, to prevent injuries and sprains. There are several stretching exercises for the back, arms, legs, and chest. After stretching, try exercises such as crunches, bench press, bicep extensions, and squats.
If you fall in the category of overweight or obese, weight loss is very important. Weight loss can help you reduce the risk of serious health issues.
Some of these health issues include high blood pressure levels, heart disease, type 2 diabetes, back pain etc.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT?
Simple factor to know if you need to do weight loss is by calculating your Body Mass Index (BMI). This can tell if you have a healthy weight against your height.
The size of your waist can also help you determine if you should follow weight loss program.
WHO CAN ENROL?
- Kids, Teenagers, Working Men / Women, Post-natal women, Plateau weight sufferers, Diabetic people, etc.
- Preferential plans:
- Belly fat loss plan
- Only Veg Diet plan
- Female weight loss program
- Age wise diet plan
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Step 1: You will book the appointment for your required weight loss and tell us that you are ready to commit the number of months that you have to enrol for weight loss and you will show some dedication to follow our plans.
Step 2: We will take your detailed diet recall. Followed by an educative in depth session about your food requirements, eating habits, eating timelines, cuisine preferences, age bracket etc. For eg.: You need an Indian weight loss diet plan for a female in 30s. We help you achieve your goals by planning a balanced diet and not commit any false results to you.
Step 3: Starting with small targets like 2-3 kgs/month of weight loss which ideally does not bounce back if you follow the required maintenance diet charts that we provide you after completion of any weight loss program.
Here we plan the diet charts which are customised according to your requirements or choices which makes it a best personalised diet plan and we also help you make your grocery list for the same where we keep the diet plan natural and easily available in your kitchen.
We do not support any medicines or slimming products for weight loss.
Step 4: Regular follow ups with us, for your in between queries we offer you WhatsApp contact details so that you don’t have to wait till next follow up date.
To protect your eyesight and keep your eyes healthy as you age, consider these simple guidelines:
1. Find out if you are at higher risk for eye diseases. Be aware of your family’s health history. Do you or any of your family suffer from diabetes or have a history of high blood pressure? Are you over the age of 65? Are you an African-American over the age of 40? Any of these traits increase your risk for sight-threatening eye diseases.
2. Have regular physical exams to check for diabetes and high blood pressure. If left untreated, these diseases can cause eye problems. In particular, diabetes and high blood pressure can lead to vision loss from diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and eye strokes.
3. Look for warning signs of changes in your vision. If you start noticing changes in your vision, see your eye doctor immediately. Some trouble signs to look for are double vision, hazy vision and difficulty seeing in low light conditions. Other signs and symptoms of potentially serious eye problems that warrant immediate attention include red eyes, frequent flashes of light, floaters, and eye pain and swelling.
4. Exercise more frequently. According to the AAO, some studies suggest that regular exercise — such as walking — can reduce the risk of age-related macular degeneration by up to 70 percent.
5. Protect your eyes from harmful UV light. When outdoors during daytime, always wear sunglasses that shield your eyes from 100 percent of the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays. This may help reduce your risk of cataracts, pinguecula and other eye problems.
6. Eat a healthy and balanced diet. Numerous studies have shown that antioxidants can possibly reduce the risk of cataracts. These antioxidants are obtained from eating a diet containing plentiful amounts of fruits and colorful or dark green vegetables.
Studies also have shown that eating fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids may reduce your risk of developing macular degeneration. Also, consider supplementing your diet with eye vitamins to make sure you are getting adequate amounts of the nutrients you need to keep your eyes healthy.
7. Get your eyes checked at least every two years. A comprehensive eye exam, including dilating your pupils, can determine your risk for major eye diseases such as diabetic retinopathy, which has no early warning signs or symptoms. An eye exam also can ensure that your prescription for eyeglassesor contact lenses is up to date. To find a doctor near you, click here.
8. Don’t smoke. The many dangers of smoking have been well documented. When it comes to eye health, people who smoke are at greater risk of developing age-related macular degeneration, cataracts, uveitis and other eye problems.
In addition to following these guidelines, be sure to wear safety glasses when working with tools or participating in active sports to help prevent eye injuries that potentially could cause permanent vision loss.
Weighing yourself is a typical part of trying to lose weight. Your weight isn’t just a number, but something that can actually change how you feel about yourself. Step on the scale first thing in the morning, and if that number is lower than it was before, you may feel better about yourself. If it’s higher, your day may start on a downward slide.
But what does your weight really mean, and how useful is it when it comes to tracking weight loss progress? Learning the answers to those questions may give you a completely different perspective on your scale.
Still, the scale may not be the best tool for people just starting a fat loss program. If it doesn’t help you stay on track and reach your goals, maybe it’s time to take a different approach to track your progress.
Focusing on fat loss is much more important than focusing on your weight. When you lose body fat, you’re making permanent changes in your body, shifting your body composition so that you have less fat and more muscle. When you lose weight, you could be losing water or even muscle. It’s impossible to know if you’re seeing real results or just the product of your daily habits, hormonal shifts, and changing hydration levels.
Here’s how the scale may mislead you.
- It measures everything. The number on the scale includes muscles, fat, bones, organs, food, and water. For that reason, your scale weight can be a deceptive number.
- It doesn’t reflect the changes happening in your body. If you’re doing cardio and strength training, you may build lean muscle tissue at the same time you’re losing fat. In that case, the scale may not change even though you’re getting leaner and slimmer.
- It doesn’t reflect your health. The scale can’t tell the difference between fat and muscle. That means a person can have a low body weight but still have unhealthy levels of body fat.
- It isn’t always a positive motivator. If you step on the scale and you’re unhappy with what you see, how does that make you feel? You may question everything you’re doing, wondering why you even bother at all. Focusing on weight may overshadow the positive results you’re getting, such as fat loss, more endurance, and higher energy levels.
Here are 10 more tips to lose weight faster:
- Eat a high protein breakfast. Eating a high protein breakfast could reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day.
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. These are among the most fattening things you can put into your body.
- Drink water before meals. One study showed that drinking water a half hour before meals increased weight loss by 44% over 3 months.
- Choose weight-loss-friendly foods. Some foods are better for weight loss than others. Here is a list of 20 healthy weight-loss-friendly foods.
- Eat soluble fiber. Studies show that soluble fibers may promote weight loss. Fiber supplements like glucomannan can also help.
- Drink coffee or tea. Caffeine boosts your metabolism by 3–11% .
- Base your diet on whole foods. They are healthier, more filling, and much less likely to cause overeating than processed foods.
- Eat slowly. Eating quickly can lead to weight gain over time, while eating slowly makes you feel more full and boosts weight-reducing hormones.
- Weigh yourself every day. Studies show that people who weigh themselves every day are much more likely to lose weight and keep it off for a long time.
- Get good quality sleep. Sleep is important formany reasons, and poor sleep is one of the biggest risk factors for weight gain.
Proponents of the HCG diet claim that it boosts metabolism and helps you lose large amounts of fat — all without feeling hungry.
Various theories attempt to explain HCG’s weight loss mechanisms.
However, multiple studies have concluded that weight loss achieved by the HCG diet is due to ultra-low-calorie intake alone and has nothing to do with the HCG hormone (7Trusted Source, 8Trusted Source, 9Trusted Source, 10Trusted Source).
These studies compared the effects of HCG and placebo injections given to individuals on a calorie-restricted diet.
Weight loss was identical or nearly identical between the two groups.
Furthermore, these studies determined that the HCG hormone did not significantly reduce hunger.